Designed to lay section of histological samples. The Teflon coating allows easy cleaning. The instrument is provided with a control panel to set and monitor the desired water temperature, overheating protection. The water temperature is controlled through microprocessor controller.
- Both actual and preset temperatures are displayed.
- Automatic memory and restoration functions.
- Special black surface material characterized by its strong resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
- Slides can be placed either directly or in the slide rack, easy to transfer.
- Using a new-type high-thermal-conductivity heating element PID- controlled.
- Temperature range of instrument ambient~99°C.
- Temperature control precision of instrument 1 °C.
- LCD display show the current temperature and present temperature.